1. Illamasqua Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons unless you give us your prior consent to do so.
3. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by unsubscribing from any of the re-marketing we send to you at any time.
4. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
5. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us in writing to our headoffice at Illamasqua Ltd, 6-8 Amwell Street, London EC1R 1UQ, or via email at email@example.com, or via telephone on +44 (0) 844 984 1700.
6. We have CCTV in some our freestanding stores for protection and prevention of crime. We also use it for training and monitoring purposes. For further information regarding CCTV in the first instance you should contact the relevant store Manager.